40 Things you Should NOT Tolerate:
2) Unhealthy and/or abusive relationships
3) Harmful criticism
4) Constant Betrayal/Repetitively being cheated on.
5) Unhealthy lifestyle/habits
6) Being forced to feel guilty
9) Addictions/forced into drugs/Criminal activity
11) Being constantly blamed.
13) Being taken advantage of
14) Being taken for granted
15) Allowing someone to make you feel insecure/intimidated.
16) physical, emotional, mental or financial mistreatment.
18) Mental confinement
19) Manipulation, being threatened.
20) Not enjoying life or being happy
21) Doubting yourself
22) Comparing yourself to others
23) Being ignored/kept in the dark
24) Being underestimated
25) Being robbed of your independence/free will
26) Hurtful remarks
27) Lack of communication
28) Violence of any form/manner.
29) Giving up on your dreams/Having no purpose in life.
30) Too many obligations/unfair division of tasks at work.
31) Remaining in unhealthy environments
32) Not being acknowledged
33) Aggressive behavior from peers, friends, bosses, co-workers
34) Being constantly blamed/made felt like the aggressor.
35) Double standards
36) Being a victim or pretending to be strong
37) Not loving yourself/not being loved (being used as the "filler.")
38) Negative or harmful self -inflicted thoughts.
39) Boredom, procastination, wasting valuable time, lazyiness.
40) Excuses, pitying yourself, self-abuse.